Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of final task

Hello, I am back from a long and relaxing winter break. We are starting the final task for this media class, the movie. Edgardo, Fulvio, Jontae, and I will be working together once again. This project is 50% of our cambridge grade, it is huge. The movie is a two minute clip summarizing our whole movie. This will not be easy fitting a whole movie into a two minute clip. The movie must end leaving the audience hanging and wondering what will happen next. The last time I blogged was in December, I'm happy to be back. This project will not be easy but me and my group members have experience and are excited to see how it turns out.

After spending one semester in Aice Media studies I have learned a lot. One of the things I'm most proud of is my ability to edit. The first time I edited it did not turn out that great, I used pinnacle studios which was difficult to use and I used the very slow school computers. The second time I edited was much better. Instead of using pinnacle studios and the slow computers I used an iPad and used imovie this was much easier to use. Another thing I have learned is camera angles and different movements I have applied these angles and movements to my films. I am very excited to film this final task. I'm happy to work with classmates who I have experience working with before and I'm excited to edit once again. I can not wait to see how the film turns out.

Pitch 1: A transaction of money and envelope, dad leaves kid home alone, forgets to lock door, kid is taken, police question and try to solve.

Pitch 2: After the mysterious murders of citizens throughout a small town a detective seeks to find the man who did it before he kills again.

Pitch 3: Three men were planning to rob a millionaire while he goes on his daily run but he is aware of what is about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment