Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog NOT (again)

Another weekend has gone to waste. It’s none of our fault. We all had something to do. I had a track meet on Saturday and I celebrated my birthday on Sunday. Jontae had a meeting to go to. Fulvio had to stay with his family. Edgardo had to take care of his sick sister all weekend. Time is going by fast and we need to figure out a way to film. The more and more we wait the less time we have. In my opinion, my group and I will figure it out. One week left to record. It may be tough since we have SATs coming up. Everyone is studying and forgetting the fact we have to record. I am going to try and set up a film date. We have peer review next week. My group needs to record something before March 2nd. In other words, we might be screwed. My group and I work well under pressure. Best to say we might have an opportunity this weekend. The schedule for filming is being made, hopefully it works out this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment