Monday, March 23, 2020

Editing Blog


Although we aren’t all together we are still staying in touch. The Covid 19 has played a huge factor in this whole process. It is not as easy as it used to be. We usually plan and edit in class to get the very best video. Although we are still editing, giving insight is part of the reason we have had such great success. I miss my group and working with them. We still text and edit our video here and there. Hopefully this clears up so we can reshoot and make changes. This will be difficult due to the fact that we aren’t allowed to hangout. All of our parents are strict and not allowing us to meet up. We are all starting to stress due to the fact that our film needs some work. Edgrado is still editing perfecting anything and everything he can in case we don’t get to reshoot. He sends us the video in the group chat and asks what we think. Although it’s not the same as being in class together we still can give our opinions. Hopefully this will pass over and things can get back to normal. We are still ahead of the game but the clock is ticking. My team and I work great under pressure so I am not worried. With or without reshooting, Edgrado will find a way. With Jontae, Fulvio and I helping our film will turn out just fine. I can’t wait til we are finally done.


No comments:

Post a Comment