Thursday, April 9, 2020

Editing Blog

As the current state of the world is making it harder and harder for my group and I to complete our final task we are still working as hard as we can to produce the best film possible. We have made sure we stay in touch at a time when doing so is proving to be highly difficult. This is because none of our parents are letting us leave the house. As a result, we have not been able to reshoot any scenes which needed to be fixed. Despite this my group and I all agree that the film is coming out alright. Most of our scenes were already complete and the few that we needed to reshoot were short pieces of the film. Edgardo has continued to do a great job of editing our film. Edgardo's primary focus for all of our projects this year has been editing and he has done an amazing job doing it from home. Additionally, despite not being able to meet up my group and I have stayed in constant contact. This has been crucial for us as it has allowed us to keep making progress on our film. Luckily we already had experience coming into this project making this transition easier. If not for the two projects we had already completed my group mates and I would be nowhere near completing our project. We truly feel as if our skills in making/producing a film have improved greatly due to this class. Because of this we feel like we were prepared to handle this project from home during the covid-19 crisis. I am so excited that we've got our film almost complete. Although it's now not the final product, it is good. Overall the editing has been a large achievement and we could not have completed it without each other. We all did our parts and that's why it went so smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment