Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

   Hello, my name is Michael. I am a junior at Fort Lauderdale High School. I am currently 16 years old, my birthday is Febuary 26th, 2003. My dads name is Scott and my moms name is Elaine, they are both teachers, I have one sibling, her name is Sophia she attends Florida State University, she a sophomore. I have one pet, it's a bunny her name is Fifi and she is white and Fluffy.

   Some things I do are, play sports watching sports and hang with my girlfriend Holly, my main hobby is running. I started running my freshman year in high school, I had no idea what to expect my first year in competing, my best mile time my freshman year was 4:31 which happened to be the 2nd fastest in the state of Florida for freshman. I had no idea I was capable of ever running a mile that fast. I continued to train and keep up with my school work and by my sophomore year I was running a 4:23 mile and 9:33 2 mile I finished 7th in the state for the mile and 8th in the 2 mile at states. It is now my junior year and it is cross country season which is a 3 mile race. Junior year is a big year for me both on the track and in school, colleges begin the recruiting process your junior year so it is very exciting some big name schools have already reached out and im looking foward to what is to come in the future.

   My junior year is a very big year acedemically,. I am taking 4 AICE classes and many other challenging classes. my scheduale consists of, Spanish 3, AICE U.S. History, AICE Marine Science, AICE English, AICE Media Studies, Pre Calculis, and Criminal Justice 3. Junior year is also the year im taking my first SAT, which is a big deal. In order to get through this very busy year I will have to manage my time well. I am very excited to reach my goals both on the track and in school for this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment