Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing Blog

Today during class we completed filming for our commercial. First I cometed the sheet signing out the material. I then gathered all the materials we needed to film. This included the tripod, camera, and SD card. In order to film we needed specific materials (basketball, Gatorade bottle). I found Coach Martin he then opened the gym Edgardo got the Gatorade bottle and basketball that we needed as part of our film. The first scene we filmed today was a two-shot of Jontae and Edgardo dribbling a basketball. I set up the tripod and camera so that we could begin filming. Then I started and stopped the camera while the two of them dribbled. We did about three tales of this scene.

We then filmed the scene of them drinking Gatorade. I filmed them doing this scene multiple times in case we couldn’t hear them saying their lines. Then we refilled the final scene that we took last class of the close up of a Gatorade bottle. Then we went back to class so we could dump our footage. I returned all of the materials we used to film. I then got the SD card reader so we could dump the footage from our SD card onto the computer. We moved all our footage into the same folder as our footage from last class.

Then we had to move our footage into either a flash drive or our google drive. Since nobody in our group had a flash drive we decided to use google drive. I moved all our footage from our two days of filming into google drive. Then I shared it with the rest of the group in case I was not here on a day that we need to access the footage. Unfortunately we could not complete our editing today. This was due to the fact that the computer took a long.

No comments:

Post a Comment